This PICAXE Experimenter Kit (AXE091U) is a very versatile bundle for anyone eager to get started experimenting with PICAXE right away. The kit comes with a PICAXE-18M2, but the open design let's you use any of the PICAXE chips, sold seperately.
The board is supplied fully assembled with:
- 3 LED indicator outputs.
- 3 Digital switch inputs.
- LDR and preset resistor analogue inputs.
- DS18B20 digital temperature sensor
- Infra red sensor
- LED output
- Keyboard connector
- Serial (inverted and true (MAX202 buffered))
- RS232 connectors
- Sockets for I2C and SPI memory chips (sold seperately)
- Socket and battery connector position for DS1307 Real Time Clock(sold seperately)
The board can be powered via batteries (battery box included), or an external power supply (sold seperately), and the board has onboard regulated power supply, with LED power indicator.
The kit includes both this board and a download cable. All extra you need to get started, is a computer, and batteries or a power supply.
Furthermore, free training resources and tutorials are provided in the PICAXE manual (Part 1 - Getting Started).
The experimenter kit can be used with any software application that supports the PICAXE hardware.
Sorry, there's no revision history available for this product.