This PICAXE-18 Tutorial Kit (AXE050U) is based on the PICAXE-18 Tutorial Board (AXE049), and targeted at schools and general educational purposes. It may also be utilised as a convenient tool for self studying and learning by experimenting.
The 'tutorial kit' includes both the tutorial board, download cable and a battery box. The software needed is free, so all extra you needto get started, is a computer and batteries. Furthermore, free training resources and tutorials are provided in the PICAXE manual (Part 1 - Getting Started).
The tutorial board comes assembled, and is supplied with both analogue and digital inputs, as well as a range of output devices.
Key features of the PICAXE-18 Tutorial Board (AXE049):
- PICAXE-18M2, and all necessary extra components for the PICAXE-18M2 to operate
- IC socket (to easily replace the PICAXE-18M2)
- LDR light sensor analogue input
- Two switches
- Two inputs (via solder pads)
- One 7 segment display, routed out to all 8 outputs
- Darlington driver output buffer on 4 of the outputs (via solder pads)
- Solder pads to allow a piezo and servo/serial LCD to be added
The training board can be used with any software application that supports the PICAXE hardware.
Sorry, there's no revision history available for this product.