The t4 Control Training Board has been specifically designed to meet the requirements of the t4 Technology curriculum in Ireland. However, as it is a general purpose training board, it may also be utilised in many other courses, or as a convenient board for self studying, and learning by experimenting.
The training board comes assembled, and is supplied with both analogue and digital inputs, as well as a range of output devices.
Key features of the t4 Control Training Board:
- LED on each output (can be enabled/disabled)
- 7 Segment Display output (can be enabled/disabled)
- Piezo sounder output (can be enabled/disabled)
- Servo output connector
- Stepper motor output connector
- 4 Darlington driver buffered outputs
- 2 reversible motor driver outputs
- LDR light sensor analogue input
- DS18B20 temperature sensor input
- Variable resistor analogue input
- Push switch inputs
- Input, output and power test points
The training board can be used with any software application that supports the PICAXE hardware.
Sorry, there's no revision history available for this product.