The Instant Robot Shield is designed to enable you to rapidly create a robot based upon a PICAXE-28X2 or Arduino controller. Simply push the shield onto your controller, connect your motors, sensors and servos and you can have a working robot within just a few minutes!
- Two 1A motor channels with optional PWM control
- Two 500mA buffered outputs (for buzzers etc).
- 6 analogue or digital inputs, with optional on-board 10k pull down resistor
- 8 servo or digital outputs
- Power either from shield base or via separate battery pack
Optional Upgrade Features:
- Ultrasonic Range Finder (SRF005 or PING)
- LED020 Infrared-red receiver for control via a TV style remote control (e.g. TVR010)
- LED021 Infra-Red Transmitter LED for communication with other robots
Your choice – preassembled or solder together kit form (ideal for hacking!).
Preassembled Instant Robot Shield
Self Assembly Instant Robot Shield Kit
Great value discounted Instant Robot Combo Set, includes
AXE408 Presassembled Instant Robot Shield
AXE401 Preassembled PICAXE Shield Base
SRF005 Ultrasonic Sensor
LED020 Infra-red Sensor
SPE002 Piezo sounder
BAT012 Battery Box
Sorry, there's no revision history available for this product.